Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Mum Description Writing


My Mum is special because I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. My Mum has long black hair, is a Tan skinned person, Plump Build and his standing at an average height.  My Mum has a excellent personality she is a Outstanding, Considerate and a Hard working Woman.  Every time constantly she would always smell nice she will remind me of the smell of an expensive perfume.

My Mum is a entertaining person she would always make me laugh and also make other people around her laugh as well.  I couldn’t ask more in my Mum she is always willing to support me in everything I do.  My Mum is really supportive in me achieving my goals and doing the best I can to reach a high standard in High-School or even in University. My Mum would always encourage me to be a responsible person but she knows that sometimes I would fall off track. My Mum is my Loving Angel, I will always Love my Loving Angel in my Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment