Pages

Friday 27 May 2016

Sacred Heart College Interview

I was really excited about my interview at Sacred Heart College. This would ensure the Principal of SHC that I was eligible to receive the Endeavour Scholarship which is awarded to five Pasifika and Maori boys enrolling at Sacred Heart in either Years 7 or 9.  I was interviewed by Mr Dale (The Principal), Mr Leger (The First XV Coach) and three other staff.


The Interview lasted forty minutes and when I came I felt relieved and hopeful that I will be accepted.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick

    Your writing sounds like you enjoyed your interview to SHC. You must be excited to be one of the students who would like to earn the scholarship to SHC. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a shame that you did not receive a scholarship son. You deserve it in Mum & Dad's eyes. Your interview was a very good one, well done son

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete