Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Myself

I am a year 5 student at Saint Pius X school and I am 9 years old  I like going to School because I like learning new things every day.


I have short black hair like grass and I have black and brown eyes. My favourite thing to do in the weekend is to play Rugby League for Otahuhu Rover’s Under 10’s. I am also the only kid that lives with my parents my other brothers and sister are grown up know I don’t get bored at my house because I play on the back yard and ride on my bike everywhere. I also sometimes
go to church I made my Holy communion last year. I like to play drum’s and my house because my Dad and my Uncle inspire me to play drum’s for a band I like playing drum’s I am also getting better at playing drum’s because my Dad and My Uncle teach me how to play the drum’s.     I also have fun riding with my Dad on his motorbike and riding with his friends. My hobby is watching and playing league I am a huge fan of the Vodafone Warriors and South Sydney Rabbitohs,. My Mum is Samoan and My Dad is Cook Island and Maori. 

No comments:

Post a Comment