Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Activity 3- Day 6 Weekly Activities...(Holiday Blogging)

Learn: Bonus- Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden…

In your blog, write an ending to this short story. It should be approximately 10-20 sentences long.



Image result for lebron jamesSome really tall person who looked like an Olympic Athlete came to sit next to me and said "Hi my name's Lebron", I thought to myself "is this NBA Star Lebron James?? hmmm" he really looked liked him. I thought again this could be Lebron James because he isn't competing in the Olympics because he pulled out of the USA Basketball team after recently winning the NBA Title. I estimated he was about 6 foot 6 - 6 foot 8, Lebron is 6 foot 8. I was wearing a Kyrie Irving singlet (who has Lebron's teammate and Kyrie Irving was marching around the stadium). As the USA Basketball team passed they all screamed "HEY LEBRON" and they looked directly at me and the guy next to me, so at this stage I knew it was Lebron James. As the New Zealand Olympic Team passed I screamed "GO NEW ZEALAND". Lebron said to me "do you want a Lebron James Cavs Singlet" I answered ok please??, he gave me the singlet alongside some Lebron 12 Shoes. It was an honour to meet the NBA Star, we sat next to each other the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment