Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Pinata Making!!!

In my class this term we are starting to make Pinatas. Pinata is an item that you can use at parties or special celebrations. Pinatas were invented in Mexico in the 14th Century. Pinatas can be shown and designed into whatever you want it to be. In my class we are going to make a Pinata and pop it. First we need to put a lot of layers of paper on the balloon so the Pinata will be hard and solid. I am doing a Pinata with a partner, my partner is Misiote, we have done about 5 or 6 layers, we are aiming to the point of 8 layers so it can be hard and solid. We want to make it hard because when someone hits the pinata the pinata doesn’t pop straight away. I am looking forward for our Pinata to get finished and decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment