Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Riding with my Dad and his friends

Today was a very fun day because I went riding with My Dad and his friends on the motorbike. First in the morning we went out to the Otara fleemarket to have Breakfast the Breakfast was nice. When we were in the fleemarket we saw a freestyler rapper rapping. My Dad told him to rap about my Rugby League club Otahuhu Leopards he was an amazing freestyler rapper. After the fleemarket we went nearly up to the North Island but we went to Puhoi, Puhoi is famous for making cheese. During our ride I was freaking out because we were riding right next to steep hills. It was a long ride, when we were in Puhoi we had lunch there I had wedges and Hot Chips they were yummy. Finally we were heading back to Auckland but we were going to go ride out to the Auckland Waterfront and get a Ice Cream from the Ice Cream shop there. When we got there I couldn't wait to eat my Ice Cream. I had a 2 scoop Ice Cream the 2 flavours were Chocolate and Strawberry my favourite. After our Ice Creams we went back home. What a day long riding and lots of eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment